Baby Beddes Due October 5th

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Bear likes Frisko Freeze...

My brothers were in town last week for a wedding and we had a great time hanging out with them. They got to check out the new house (and help us move in a new refrigerator) and a couple places around T-town. We also made sure to feed them well! We had lunch at Tacos Guaymas, which was Brian's first time eating a fresh super burrito (I used to freeze them and bring them to Billings for both Brian and Michael), and dinner at The Cloverleaf (known for the sourdough crust on their pizzas). We decided to top off dinner with a little ice cream, but we wanted something more unique than Dairy Queen or Baskin Robbins. Unfortunately we couldn't think of anywhere to go; then I remembered Frisko Freeze. I'd only gone once before, but it's a Tacoma landmark, so I figured it'd be the perfect place. I ordered a hot fudge and butterscotch sundae, which was delicious! When we got home, we decided to put on a movie. I laid down on the couch and pretty soon my belly was moving all over the place- I think that means the baby likes Frisko Freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment