Baby Beddes Due October 5th

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well we thought we were having a baby...

...but now I'm thinking that I just might be pregnant forever. I know I shouldn't be complaining since my due date is still a week away, but I really thought this baby would be early. It's funny how I went from worrying that the baby would be early to now worrying that the baby might be late. Although we're still not completely ready for the baby, we're ready enough and I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore! Overall the pregnancy has been smooth sailing, but my feet and ankles are starting to swell, I don't have as much energy at work as I need to deal with 150 pre-teens, and I'm really getting sick of wearing the same clothes over and over again.

Mark, on the other hand, seems to be pleased that the baby has decided to stay put. This does make sense since he'll actually have to share the responsibility once the baby is born! Plus, he's trying to get the addition finished (with the exception of the little finishing touches and touch-ups), which I will say is coming along nicely! However, he knows that eventually the baby is going to decide that it's time to experience the outside world, so he's been negotiating with him or her to not come during a football game- he has his priorities!

Well, hopefully the next time we post, we will be sharing pictures and adventures of the little one so keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment